MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting in Accounts Receivable for a leading company based in Belfast.
This is a great time to be joining the business and developing your skill set in an efficient running environment in one of Irelands best employers. Continuing to set the standards in best practice our client offers an excellent benefits package that includes a 10% annual bonus, 6% pension contribution, private health care and extra holiday entitlements.
Job: Accounts Receivable
Working in our clients' Accounts Receivable team you will be responsible for ensuring all aspect of this function are completed accurately and be responsible for resolving cash processing errors and supporting ongoing cash flow management activities.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- liaising with other departments to ensure prompt resolution of queries
- Performing analysis on key customer accounts
- Investigate funds placed into the suspense account
- Processing remittances received from customers daily to ensure accurate payment allocations
- Researching, analysing and correcting misapplied payments
- Completion of daily cash books, identifying and recording receipts & payments
- Control of customer refund and bad debt write-off processes
- Input into KPI and cashflow forecasting
Key Requirements for this role are as follows:
- A minimum of 1 years' experience in a finance function (desirably in AR)
- Excellent communication skills and confident in interaction with others.
- Active team member who supports and engages with others and works effectively in a team
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs