MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Receivable Specialist for our client on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is one of the most exciting IT companies at present in Belfast pioneering their sectors with the latest software developments to enhance customer experience. Due to continued growth, they seek to recruit a professional to focus on the Accounts Receivable function of the organisation. You will get the opportunity to work in a close-knit team with lots of support and attention so the learning will be second to none within a down to earth and fun culture.
You will have 35 days leave + your birthday off, competitive base salary + a market-leading discretionary bonus scheme for all permanent staff, healthcare provision, flexible working, wellbeing incentives and a host of training and development opportunities. They also offer a comprehensive onboarding process including a Buddy Programme as well as access to experienced industry experts both locally and across the globe - all with a view to helping you grow your career and perform at your best, both inside and outside of work!
Your New Job:
- Collation of sales information utilising various processes across multiple business units
- Creation of sales invoices and credit notes seeking correct authorisation as appropriate
- Recording cash receipts with allocation of funds to relevant customer documents in a timely manner
- Maintaining customer register to include setting up of new customers
- Processing monthly deferred, AR and AFDA schedules
- Preparing monthly reconciliation reports
- Carrying out ad hoc projects and any other reasonable duties as required by Management
One of the following;
- An Accounting Technician qualification or be Part Qualified, PLUS 2 years relevant experience in an Accounts/Finance related role
- Hold a relevant university degree (or equivalent) PLUS 2 years relevant experience in an Accounts/Finance related role
- 3+ years relevant experience in an Accounts/Finance related role
- Excellent IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working at pace and to tight deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent prioritisation skills, attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working on own initiative
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs