MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Controller for our large financial services client based in Belfast.
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge products, giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment, and contributing to economic growth.
Known for their honesty, integrity, and excellence in their customer experience this is a new exciting opportunity for Belfast.
Job: Credit Controller
Working within a team a strong collaborative and social team you will be responsible for ensuring sufficient care and diligence within the Accounts Receivable function whilst maintaining excellent stake holder management.
Reporting into a Credit Team Lead your responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding debt including correct allocation of cash received
- Manage key client relationships whilst building a trusted working relationship
- Meet key performance indicators as agreed with management, eg cash collection, DSO
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of cash receipts in the AR sub-ledger
- Act as first point of escalation in the tracking and recovery of fees
- Resolve all questions and queries by having a thorough understanding of products and calculations
- Generate and send monthly invoices
- Ensure all revenue and invoice files are reconciled and accounted by month end deadlines
- Perform reconciliation of debtor balances and create aged debt reports
- Maintain accurate intercompany records
- Recommend and implement improvements to the systems, processes, and procedures
- Comply with policies, guidelines and controls and monitor and report any breaches
- Meet audit requirements & deadlines
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- experience in an accounts receivable environment with experience of credit collection, managing aged debt and cash allocation
- Experience of answering complex client queries interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations
- Understanding of the end-to-end process and flow of data from upstream systems to
- Experience of reporting in a KPI driven environment
- Experience of processing in a control's environment and evidence of controls process improvement
- Experience of working in a Corporate/large firm environment
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs