MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Receivable Collector for our global Financial Services client in Belfast.
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge products; giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth.
known for their honesty, integrity and excellence in their customer experience this is a new exciting opportunity for Belfast with a company that constantly re-engineers.
Job: Accounts Receivable Collector
You will be responsible for the maintenance of the Accounts Receivable function ensuring accurate collection whilst meeting timeframes. This is a fresh and exciting opportunity to add value with one of the most exciting companies after a seamless transition in Accounts Payable earlier this year.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for the collection of outstanding debt including correct allocation of cash received
- Manage key client relationships and build a professional working relationship with clients and other staff members
- Meet key targets as agreed with management e.g cash collection, DSO etc
- Ensure the timely and accurate posting of cash receipts into the Oracle sub-ledger
- Act as first point of escalation in the tracking and recovery of brokerage fees and clients
- Resolve all questions and queries by having a thorough understanding of all products and brokerage calculations
- Generate and send monthly invoices
- Perform reconciliations of all debtor balances and create aged debt reports
- Ensure all revenue and invoice files and reconciled and accountant by month end deadlines
What we're looking for:
- Experience in an accounts receivable function with credit collection, managing aged debt and cash allocation
- Experience of answering client queries interacting with various stakeholders across multiple functions
- Experience in a KPI driven environment
- Experience in ERP applications such as Oracle AR, SAP or JDE desirable
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stephen Turkington, Senior Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs