MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting in Accounts Payable for an award-winning Financial Services business based in Belfast.
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge products, giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment, and contributing to economic growth.
Known for their honesty, integrity, and excellence in their customer experience this is an exciting new opportunity for Belfast.
Job: Accounts Payable
Working within a team a strong collaborative and social team you will be joining at an exciting stage with continuous opportunities through exciting projects, acquisitions, to exposure across different entities! This isn't just your typical Accounts Payable processing role!
An Accounts Payable Assistant completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. The daily job duties include:
- Timely processing and payment of all supplier invoices and staff expense claims
- Administration of the Corporate card account
- Charging invoices to the correct accounts and cost centres
- Paying vendors and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Reconciling vendor account statements and related transactions
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos and issuing stop-payments where required
- Processing and reviewing employee expense reports for adherence to policy
- Breach reporting
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents
- Mailbox management and query resolution
- Adhere to governance and controls that are in place
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Experience of working in an accounting environment, interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations.
- Experienced in payments across Accounts Payable
- Experience of working to strict month end close deadlines
- Experience of dealing with multiple AP sub-ledgers and multi-currency transactions
- Experience of payment platform and banking software
- Experience of reporting in a KPI driven environment
- Experience of processing in a control's environment and evidence of controls process improvement
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs