MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Payable Team Lead for our client based in Belfast on a full time, permanent basis.
Within one of Belfast's top prestigious employers is a brand new position for an Accounts Payable professional to lead a team of 2 and oversee the US AP operations. With a focus on learning and development, you will have opportunities to carve a pathway to progression and drive your career forward in a global organisation. With 36 days annual leave, gym membership, health and life insurance and a premium hours payment for the US working hours, you will be well remunerated for your contributions to the AP team.
Working hours: 14:00 - 22:30
Working location: Currently remote with plans to move to hybrid model following government guidance
Your New Job:
- Managing the US AP team of 2 but with potential for future growth
- Supervising, Managing & Monitoring the teams quality of work & ensuring deadlines are met
- Assigning and evaluating daily tasks
- Monitoring supplier accounts & dealing with escalations
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Staff performance management including appraisals
- Developing & building relationships with US Finance Team
- Managing supplier payment runs & employee expenses
- Supporting AP Manager in any adhoc tasks
What you need to succeed:
- Accounts Payable experience
- Minimum of 5 GSCEs (Maths and English grade C or above)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of dealing with demanding stakeholders/process partners
- Experience in standardising and process improvement.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs