MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Payable Supervisor for our global Financial Services client transitioning to Belfast.
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge products; giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth.
known for their honesty, integrity and excellence in their customer experience this is a new exciting opportunity for Belfast.
Job: Accounts Payable Supervisor
You will be responsible for the day to day supervision of the Accounts Payable team across EMEA regions; ensuring values and principles of our client's cultural framework is adhered to in job performance.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager your responsibilities are as follows:
- Support the team giving guidance on Accounts Payable procedures and processes
- Responsible for timely processing and payment of all supplier invoices and staff expense claims
- Responsible for the administration of the corporate card account
- Responsible for charging invoices to the correct accounts and cost centres
- Recommend and implement improvements to systems, processes and procedures
- Ensure governance and controls are in place and monitored
- Ensure adherence to payment terms
- Ensure compliance with polices and guidelines
- Deliver regular and meaningful management information
- Oversee the BACS / CHAPS payment runs ensuring compliance with delegated authorisation
- Ensure correct treatment of VAT
- Deliver government reports
What we're looking for:
- Managerial experience in an accounting environment, interacting with stakeholders
- Experience of dealing with multiple AP sub-ledgers and multicurrency transactions
- Experience of working in a high-performing team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy, experience of using accounting software & demonstrate strong skills in MS Office, outlook and excel
- Strong time management skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs