MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting in Accounts Payable for our Financial Services client in Belfast.
Working in Accounts Payable you will assist in the maintenance of our clients Purchase Ledger ensuring information is received in a timely manner being complete and accurate with authorised payments made to suppliers within agreed time frame.
Job: Accounts Payable
You will have autonomy to implement your own processes and choose working hours to suit. We are seeking a competent and committed professional and those who are open from part time 20 hours and week up to full time.
Reporting to the company accountant your responsibilities are as follows:
- Maintain accounts payable ledger, ensuring all invoices have received appropriate approval and invoices paid within their credit terms
- Matching of Purchase Orders to invoices where permitted
- Responsible for supplier cost allocation and reconciliation of supplier ledgers to statements
- Management of supplier relationships, including liaising with suppliers and relevant colleagues, resolving queries and weekly payments
- Reporting supplier costs against budget
- Provide information to the Financial Accountant for monthly reporting & annual financial statement audits
- Maintain and update fixed asset register
What we're looking for:
- Experience working in an accounts payable function
- Experience of working in a high-performing team fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy, experience of using accounting software & demonstrate strong skills in MS Office, outlook and excel
- Strong time management skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs