MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting in Accounts Payable for our global Financial Services client transitioning to Belfast.
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge products; giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth.
known for their honesty, integrity and excellence in their customer experience this is a new exciting opportunity for Belfast.
Job: Accounts Payable
You will complete payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager / Supervisor your responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for timely processing and payment of all supplier invoices and staff expense claims
- Charging invoices to the correct accounts and cost centres
- Paying vendors and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Reconciling supplier account statements and related transactions
- Administration of the Corporate card account
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos and issuing stop-payments where required
- Processing and reviewing employee expense reports for adherence to policy
What we're looking for:
- Experience working in an accounts payable function dealing with high volume
- Experience of dealing with multiple AP sub-ledgers and multicurrency transactions
- Experience of working in a high-performing team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy, experience of using accounting software & demonstrate strong skills in MS Office, outlook and excel
- Strong time management skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs