MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting in Accounts Payable for a global law firm based in Belfast
Due to continued growth and new project implementation this is a great time to be joining the business and developing your skillset in a centre of excellent of professional support services.
You will perform timely and accurate finance transactions across the various functions within the finance department in accordance with regulations and jurisdictions.
Providing a valuable and professional service to Stakeholder offices your responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform daily transactional activities as part of a team including the payment of expenses and supplier invoices
- Data entry onto the finance system - processing invoices
- Statement reconciliations
- Preparing payment runs
- Obtaining appropriate authorisations prior to transaction processing
- Cash allocation and bank reconciliations
- Providing detailed financial information and general support to finance
- Appropriate electronic filing of all documentation
- Involvement with ad hoc projects
- Must be educated to a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent in Maths and English
- Recent experience working within a busy finance function
- Active team member who supports and engages with others and works effectively in a team
- Excellent communicator and confident interaction with others;
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs