MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting for an Accounts Payable Assistant for a multi-national organisation based in a great location in Belfast.
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge and cutting-edge products, giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment, and contributing to economic growth.
The successful candidate will complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
The daily job duties include:
- Timely processing and payment of all supplier invoices and staff expense claims
- Administration of the Corporate card account
- Charging invoices to the correct accounts and cost centres
- Paying vendors and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Reconciling vendor account statements and related transactions
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos and issuing stop-payments where required
- Processing and reviewing employee expense reports for adherence to policy
- Breach reporting
- Maintaining historical records by filing documents
- Mailbox management and query resolution
What you need to Succeed:
- Experience of working in an accounting environment, interacting with stakeholders across multiple functions and locations
- Experience of processing a high volume of invoices monthly
- Experience of working to strict month end close deadlines
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Strong pension scheme
- Group income protection
- Hybrid working
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs