MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting in Accounts Payable for our global Financial Services client as they look to add to a team of already considerable strength.
Our client provides industry leading analysis and insights to market conditions by combining a wealth of knowledge with cutting-edge products; giving consumer confidence, enhancing investment and contributing to economic growth.
known for their honesty, integrity and excellence in their customer experience this business has grown significantly in Belfast over the past couple of years and continues to go from strength to strength.
Job: Accounts Payable
There are two similar roles available within the team, one on a permanent basis and the other on an initial fixed term contract of 12 months.
You will work as part of a strong team to complete payments and control expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices. Daily duties will include:
- Responsible for timely processing and payment of all supplier invoices and staff expense claims
- Charging invoices to the correct accounts and cost centres
- Paying vendors and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies
- Reconciling supplier account statements and related transactions
- Administration of the Corporate card account
- Ensuring credit is received for outstanding memos and issuing stop-payments where required
- Processing and reviewing employee expense reports for adherence to policy
What we're looking for:
- Experience working in an accounts payable function dealing with a high volume of invoices
- Experience of dealing with multiple AP sub-ledgers and multi-currency transactions
- Experience of working in a high-performing team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a high level of computer literacy, experience of using accounting software & demonstrate strong skills in MS Office, outlook and excel
- Strong time management skills
- Previous experience of communicating with key and varied stakeholders across multiple locations and functions
What's on offer:
Alongside a basic salary that will be up there with anything currently on the market, the successful candidate can expect to benefit from a range of corporate benefits including:
- enhanced pension and holiday entitlement
- private healthcare
- income protection
- and a range of internal initiatives in place to promote a truly fantastic employee experience
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs