MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting in Accounts Payable for our client based in Belfast city centre.
Due to continued growth and new project implementation this is a great time to be joining the business and developing your skill set in a centre of excellent of professional support services.
Our client owns 43% of their global market share and with this you're provided with valuable exposure across finance operations. We look for ambitious hard-working candidates with a want to learn, as a result you'll be rewarded with one of the best benefits in the market which includes flexible working, gym membership, 35 days holidays and an excellent study support package.
Job: Accounts Payable
You will be responsible for ensuring a smooth and efficient running finance ledger dealing with various stakeholders whilst ensuring complete accuracy in reporting.
- Provide adhoc banking analysis, review and approve monthly credit card activity; high dollar EFT's; month end journals and the administration of bank accounts
- Provide analysis of bank fees, adhoc analysis, process royalty payments and review and approval of other payments.
- Provide analysis of fees and services for further review and assessment of bank needs and costs.
- Provide ad hoc analysis requests relating to banking services
- Supply Financial Reporting and management with the Net Debt Opening and closing balances (the movement in cash and debt throughout the period)
- Perform a Monthly final review. Address unreconciled activity and problems with credit card reporting.
- Advise Group Treasury of monthly cash needs, and provide details of foreign bank accounts
- Perform a Month End review/approve Gross Cash, reporting for month end journal entries, PayPal and Credit Card reporting
- Finalize gross cash activity and prepare month end journal entries
- Provide necessary detail on foreign bank account activity to the TAX Department for requires IRS Tax filings.
- Be the point of contact for Escalations of non-response from BPO
- Assist with the clean-up of the escheatment account
- Support of the month end close process
- Cash forecasting
- Ad hoc analysis
- Assist with Annual Desktop Procedure (DTP) review and write up for any new processes created or transitioned to BPO
- Assist, as needed, to support compliance activities
- Significant interaction with business units, enabling functions, and auditors
- Ensure that corporate policies and procedures are consistently applied
- Experience in an Accounts Payable organisation
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel (v-lookups, sum-ifs)
- Relevant experience with stakeholder management
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills and a solution-orientated attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both finance and non-finance professionals;
- Ability to learn quickly and be adaptable to change management within processes and systems
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stephen Turkington, Senior Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs