MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Payable for our client based in Belfast on a 12 Month Contract basis.
Within one of Belfast's top prestigious employers is a brand new position for an Accounts Payable to join the finance team - Contract basis. With a focus on learning and development, you will have opportunities to carve a pathway to progression and drive your career forward in a global organisation.
Belfast Finance is part of the Support Services Centre which was established in 2011 to provide services to the firm's global network.
Working location: Currently remote with plans to move to hybrid model following government guidance
Your New AP Role:
- Working with and supporting the appropriate Accounts Payable team to ensure accuracy and timeliness of work in accordance with pre-determined metrics;
- Obtaining appropriate authorisations prior to transaction processing;
- Data entry onto the finance system;
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and queries;
- Providing general support and advice within the functional area of responsibility;
- Providing detailed financial information;
- Appropriate electronic filing of all documentation;
- Dealing with miscellaneous duties to assist in the smooth running of the department;
- Adhere to internal policies and good practice across the teams;
- Establish effective relationships with stakeholders;
- Contribute to the overall success of the Accounts Payable team, promoting and maintaining a positive work environment;
What you need to succeed:
- Accounts Payable experience
- Minimum of 5 GSCEs (Maths and English grade C or above)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven experience of dealing with demanding stakeholders/process partners
- Experience in standardising and process improvement.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96935499
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs