MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for our client based in Belfast on a full time, permanent basis.
Based near the docks, our client operates across the UK mainland and NI and continue to expand operations despite external challenges. With expansion creating the need for a professional Accounts Assistant, you will have access to an excellent support system as well as endless opportunities for progression as you embed yourself within the company. They offer the successful candidate a market competitive salary and on site car park as well as 29 days annual leave and opportunities for development.
Your New Job:
- Overseeing the sales and purchase ledger management
- Setting up processes for new entity including credit control
- Payroll processing monthly
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Stock control
What you need to succeed:
- Experience within a similar position
- A self-starter with drive to succeed and an eye for efficiency
- Strong Excel and system skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Attention to detail
- Accounting Technician qualification
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs