MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for our client based in Belfast City Centre on a full time, permanent basis.
Working within a leading UK wide employer, you will have direct access to senior finance professionals and training and development programs whilst maintaining the transactional finance duties. Offering variety and a competitive benefits package, you will be both challenged and valued in a modern company with employees at the heart of what they do.
Your New Job:
- Sales and purchase ledger maintenance
- Bank reconciliations
- Expenses processing
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Accrual preparation
- Month end close
- Financial reporting for senior management
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in accounts receivable or accounts payable
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent including English and Maths
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Excel proficiency
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs