MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounts Assistant for our client based on the outskirts of Belfast.
This is an exciting time to be joining the business who specialise in the leisure service sector. With a fantastic year on year growth this SME offers a motivated account assistant the opportunity to feel valued in a family firm and have complete ownership in their workload.
You will be responsible for the day to day financials both on sales and purchasing. Working in a small team you will play a vital role in maintaining the smooth running of the finance operations. You must be motivated and passionate in providing an exemplary level of service.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for the purchase ledger function
- Handling supplier invoices, ensuring PO matching, supplier reconciliations
- Monitoring and review of outstanding invoices with prompt resolution queries
- Processing of payments through internet banking
- Processing of customer statements
- Carrying out credit control responsibilities
- Assisting with month end general ledger reconciliations
- Assist with year end audit
- liaising with other departments to reconcile queries
- 2 years' experience in a similar finance function in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in Sage desirable along with experience in Microsoft Office, including
- A self-motivator with high attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills and able to meet deadlines
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs