MCS Group is delighted to be working on behalf of our client, a global technology company, to recruit an Accounts Assistant - Trainee to join their Belfast team. Salary £18,000 - £20,000
Our client are an extremely progressive organisation and a market leader in their field. Due to the continued growth within their finance team locally, they are seeking to recruit an Accounts Assistant - Trainee to join the team.
Within this role, you will be responsible for assisting the accountants in producing high quality financial information in a timely manner. This will include;
- Month End Close - Bank reconciliations, various accruals, journal preparation and input, inter company reconciliations and fixed asset accounting
- Reconciliation - Balance sheets recs, including reconciliation of bank, repayment and accruals
- Reporting - Monthly cash flow and quarterly reporting to the US
- Audit & Compliance - Ensuring that all documents are signed, dated and approved in accordance with the SOX policy and assisting in audit preparation
Our client are seeking an exceptional individual with the following qualifications and experience;
- 3 A levels are essential, preferably with one in Mathematics or Accountancy
- Graduate with finance degree or business degree with a significant Finance component.
- Previous experience working within a finance department within a fast paced environment
- Committed to studying towards CIMA/ ACCA
In return, you will benefit from an excellent salary + training support.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Mairead Scott, Head of Professional Services at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs