MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting 2 Accounts Assistants for our client based in Belfast on a full time, permanent basis.
Working within a global organisation with a leading benefits package including 33 days holidays, hybrid working model, local discounts, health and life insurance, you will be part of a well established team offering genuine career progression pathways and opportunities for development.
We are advertising 2 positions:
9.00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday and;
12.00pm - 8.30pm Monday to Friday with a premium hours payment additional to the competitive salary
Your New Job:
- Payment of expenses and supplier invoices
- Bill production and support
- Credit control
- Cash allocations
- Bank reconciliations
- Supporting the wider finance function with adhoc duties
What you need to succeed:
- Experience in the last 5 years of working within a busy finance function;
- Good numeracy and literacy skills and a minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent (including at least a Grade B in English and Maths);
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- German or Dutch language skills
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs