MCS Group have partnered with an international accounts and advisory firm who are recognised for their industry leading remuneration packages and work life balance. In line with their continued expansion plans, we are now seeking a qualified accountant to join the core accounts preparation and advisory team.
Are you seeking an opportunity to join a globally recognised professional services firm in a role with 0 Audit and 0 travel? This could be your ideal opportunity to work with an impressive client list ranging across NI base SME's to Ltd companies.
Our client is an international accounting & advisory firm that maintain a local business culture. You will benefit from a progression system of a larger firm whilst simultaneously making your own personal impact in a well-defined team. Our client take pride in their cohesive culture and celebrate individuality. Their NI branch is the focus area for growth, specifically their Business Advisory service.
- This role is well aligned to an accountant coming from an audit background and looking to develop their statutory and management accounts experience.
- As the successful accountant you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of NI based clients and supervising the junior member within the team.
- You will be providing management accounts services and preparing year end statutory accounts.
- As the successful Accountant you will develop an in-depth understanding of each of your clients, collaborating with them frequently throughout the year.
- You will enjoy a highly varied role, with duties ranging from statutory accounts to small business accounts.
- Whilst an audit background will be attractive, audit will not be encompassed in your role.
As the successful Accountant, you will have considerable accounts production experience and a comprehensive understanding of financial reporting standards.
- ACA or ACCA Qualified.
- Ideally coming from a small to mid-tier practice, however a larger firm or industry background will be welcomed.
- Strong interpersonal skills and high level of emotional intelligence.
In order to attract the strongest talent in the market, our client are offering a highly lucrative starting salary as well as a fantastic benefits package.
- c£35k+ reflective of experience.
- Generous annual leave with the option to purchase additional days
- Life assurance
- Income protection
- Multiple bonus schemes
- Plus further comprehensive corporate benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful firm during a pivotal growth period, who can provide a clear career progression path inline with this current rate of growth.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs