MCS Group has a fantastic opportunity for experienced Accounting Technicians to join a rapidly growing accountancy practice in Belfast.
Our client is a small practice (14 staff), who have been in business for 30 years, delivering a broad range of accountancy services to clients from a variety of sectors.
The successful candidates will be responsible for accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, clubs, and charities, as well as personal and corporate tax computations and compliance. There will also be the opportunity to gain exposure to other responsibilities across the practice.
- Experience preparing accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies (essential).
- Excellent interpersonal skills (essential).
- Experience with Sage 50 and/or other bookkeeping packages (preferable).
- Knowledge of VAT, payroll and other ancillary services provided by general practices (preferable).
- Growing firm, offering opportunities for progression
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- Laptop (ability to work from home via remote desktop setup)
What do I do next?
To speak in confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Ben Cargin, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5513??
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Experience: 0 yrs