MCS Group is delighted to be exclusively recruiting a part time Accounting Technician for a fantastic organisation specialising in logistics based in Belfast city centre.
This company are experiencing a strong period of growth through demand and have exciting plans to double their headcount in the next 12 months. As part of their strategic plan, we are recruiting a new Accounting Technician on a part time basis to play an instrumental part in this journey. You will work in fantastic city centre offices but equally in a great collaborative environment.
Job: Accounting Technician
This is brilliant opportunity working in a good close-knit environment assisting with the smooth running of the finance department providing value and efficiency where possible. We forecast this position being between 16 - 24 hours per week with flexibility in hours.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist in preparing monthly management accounts.
- Strong financial reporting (income & expenditure)
- Bank reconciliations across multi-currency
- Analyse investigate discrepancies.
- Invoice management (sales & purchase ledger)
- Credit control duties
- Development of finance and administration processes including a new AI platform introduction.
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Demonstrate similar experience in a busy finance function.
- Accounting Technician qualification desirable
- Highly organised with great attention to detail
- Strong IT skills, particularly in excel.
- Ability to work in a busy environment and use your own initiative
- Combine excellent communication skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs