MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Accounting Technician for our Belfast based client.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to have a long-term, sustainable career with a reputable UK employer. Our client pride themselves in investing in their workforce and allowing commercial ideas to flourish and careers to excel internally.
The job: Accounting Technician
- Assisting with the production of monthly/quarterly reports
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT reports
- Investigation and resolution of queries
- Timely and accurate completion of account reconciliations
- Data input to ensure software is up to date
- Monitoring and maintenance of client funds
- Ad hoc duties as required
What you need to be successful:
- Excellent bookkeeping skills
- Strong Excel knowledge (including working knowledge of pivot tables and V-Lookup tables)
- Organised, with attention to detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Qualified Accounting Technician
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs