MCS Group is delighted to be exclusively recruiting an Accounting Technician for a prestige client based in the heart of Belfast city.
This opportunity offers an Accounting Technician the opportunity to work out of a modern working environment with a strong emphasis on quality client care. You will have the opportunity to add value to processes whilst developing strong relationships.
Job: Accounts Technician
You will be responsible for the smooth running of the day to day financials reporting into the head of Finance. This is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a varied role in today's market.
Reporting to the head of finance your responsibilities are as follows:
- Preparation of bank lodgements, recording and allocating receipts and payments and completing bank reconciliations daily
- Processing purchase orders, purchase invoices, supplier payments and reconciling supplier statements
- Assist with the end of the financial year
- Processing monthly wages, running reports, submitting online returns to HMRC and maintaining holiday and absence recordS
- Journal preparation and posting to Sage
- Purchase and sales ledger reconciliations
- Administration of petty cash
- Liaising with staff in all departments and suppliers to resolve queries in a timely manner.
What we're seeking for in a candidate:
- Qualified Accounting Technician (IATI) or qualified by experience
- 2 years' experience of working in a finance department in a similar role
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a busy environment.
- Ability to manage workload effectively to meet deadlines and have a high attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Stephen Turkington, Senior Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs