MCS Group is working with an excellent growing Fintech organisation in Belfast for an Accounting Technician to come on board.
This is one of the most exciting Fintech companies at present in Belfast pioneering their sector with the latest software developments to enhance customer experience.
Job: Accounting Technician
You will be working within a great finance team reporting into the head of finance. Working remotely until the end of this year this is an excellent opportunity for an Accounting Technician to work in a dynamic, inclusive, and forward-thinking business with unrivalled perks and business exposure!
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Monthly bank reconciliation of Balance sheet accounts including Accounts Payable, VAT, Prepayments, Accruals, Fixed Assets & Depreciation and Stock
- Managing and processing all elements of Accounts Payable including employee expenses, visa statements and intercompany transactions
- Preparing and processing monthly payment runs and bank reconciliations
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns (UK & Ireland)
- Carrying out ad-hoc duties
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Working towards an Accounting Technician qualification or Professional exams or relevant degree with experience
- Demonstrate 2 years' experience in a busy finance function
- Strong IT skills, particularly in excel
- Ability to work in a busy environment and use your own initiative
- Combine excellent communication skills
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Stephen Turkington, Manager at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs