Accountant - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for an Accountant to join a leading cyber security software and services company based in Belfast.
Our client is a cyber security software and services company which provides protection to enterprise data and application software. This is an exciting time to be joining our technology client as they transition themselves in the Belfast market. They offer a modern, enjoyable culture with an excellent benefits package ensuring they lead the way in employee and customer satisfaction.
As the successful Accountant you will be responsible for the following duties:
- You will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager;
- Ensure proper and timely recording of financial transactions in the general ledger in accordance with US GAAP;
- Prepare and review month end balance sheet reconciliations and monthly/quarterly variance analysis;
- Strictly follow monthly global consolidation procedures, which include elimination entries, revaluing foreign currency balances and translating foreign subsidiary ledgers to USD;
- Review monthly reporting packages prepared by company's external local service providers and perform reconciliation of all inter-company balances;
- Ensure that general ledger and sub-ledger are reconciled;
- Perform financial statement analysis and document meaningful explanations for fluctuations;
- Work closely with outsourced accounting team and continue to train and develop the team.
The successful Accountant will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA;
- 1 or 2 years post qualified experience.
The successful Accountant will be rewarded with the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits
- Flexible working options;
- Remote working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Experience: 0 yrs