MCS Group are proudly working alongside a globally recognised accountancy firm to recruit a Qualified Accountant to join their developing accounts & audit team. This is a brand new opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to gain invaluable exposure within an leading international firm.
This business has doubled in size and tripled in revenue over the past four years, which reflects positively on the way the firm is managed. The firm is continuously winning more business via referrals due to their excellent reputation within the market for their skill set staff and outstanding customer service.
- You will work closely with the quality manager to resolve any technical accounting issues.
- You will promote consistency throughout the team by preparing, delivering and reviewing training manuals.
- As the successful Accountant you will be the first point of contact on the all accounts queries for clients and internal staff.
- Provide support to the practice in ensuring a smooth transition from current working practices to the newly designed processes.
- As the successful Accountant you will be the in-house expert on the accounting software.
- Design manuals for existing and new processes and ensure these are kept up-to-date to reflect any process changes or improvements.
- Ideally be a newly qualified accountant, however a more experienced accountant will also be considered.
- You will be able to demonstrate management experience in accounts preparation roles.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience in interpreting accounting standards.
- You will have experience in delivering training and presentations and have interest in IT software development.
Not only will you receive a lucrative base salary and comprehensive benefits package, but you will also benefit from flexible working hours and working from home options. As the successful accountant you will be joining a diverse and sociable team, with a fantastic support network and enjoy the casual work attire policy. This is an exciting chance to join an internationally recognised employer of choice.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group and send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs