MCS Group have partnered with a globally recognised professional services firm, accredited with their prestigious client base, as they appoint a Qualified Accountant, at manager grade, for their increasingly flexible and rapidly growing managed service team.
Are you a qualified accountant with strong experience in managing teams and preparing management accounts? Seeking an opportunity to join one of the world's leading professional services firms? Whilst simultaneously working with some of the world's (and NI's) most renowned companies? Then this could be your ideal opportunity.
Our client is one of the world's largest professional services firms and you will be joining their relatively new but highly successful team that already has a fantastic reputation and are continuing to experience significant yet organic growth. You will be provided with an unrivalled platform to excel your skill-set, gaining the best in class training and peer partnerships.
You will play a pivotal role in ensuring the timely delivery of your team's services. Your team will lead in the delivery of the preparation and review of management accounts for a wide array of international clients. There will be an element of infrequent travel across the UK & ROI to build and develop client relationships through initial on-boardings and mid-year or annual reviews.
Duties will include;
- Manage the output of your team of qualified and part qualified accountants, managing work allocations and providing performance reviews.
- Ensure service is efficiently delivered to your team's client portfolio, developing and building strong client relationship.
- Develop individual team members using an on-going coaching, personal development and performance management process.
- Manage short and long term operational goals and tactical objectives ensuring clients goals are incorporated.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with a minimum of 2 years PQE.
- Experience of Finance function and accounting operations, financial management and management accounting.
- Experience of management reporting (including variance analysis) and statutory reporting.
- Experience of preparing tax compliance returns for VAT and Corporation Tax.
Our client boasts one of NI's top remuneration packages including a lucrative base salary, market leading bonus and a plethora of additional benefits. You will be welcomed into a team that people centric, benefiting from the endless support and development resources of a corporate employer without the hierarchical formalities that are usually associated with an employer of this size. This support network is currently accelerating the team's progression paths, in as little as 12 months.
I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this role could potentially be of interest. Please contact Sara Mitchell, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9023 5456 or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit our website to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Experience: 0 yrs