Qualified Accountant – Statutory Financial Reporting focus
Belfast – City Centre
To £36k negotiable depending on qualifications & experience
Our client has a well-established growing team of qualified accountants who have a particular flair for preparing Balance Sheet, P&L, Year-end accounts. This is a tight knit team who originally trained in Top 10 firms and wanted to move across into a more technical accounting environment. This following opportunity will allow you to demonstrate your technical capability in a truly specialist area and also allow you to gain an enviable work/life balance
- Preparing full year end accounts within the financial services sector ensuring reporting standards are adhered to.
- Reconciling transactions.
- Preparing all the necessary working papers & reconciliations of the financial statements.
- Liaising with auditors
- Preparing self-assessment tax returns
- Providing assistance with cash books and payrolls.
The Ideal person
- The ideal candidate will have a broad knowledge of accounting techniques including reconciliation, year-end processes etc.
- We require strong financial reporting experience
- Ability to work as part of a growing team
- Studying towards or already a fully qualified accountant
- Qualified by experienced candidates will also be considered if they can demonstrate relevant experience.
To apply and in complete confidence please email your CV VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON