Purchase Ledger Clerk - Maternity Cover
£18,000 - £21,000 per annum pro-rated
We are pleased to be working on behalf of a client with an immediate need for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their accounts department.
This role will be offered on a 9 months fixed term basis with the potential for a rolling contract thereafter.
- Purchase Ledger including
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Gaining Payment approval from Property Managers
- Setting up online payments
- Payment of Invoices
- Liaising with Suppliers
- Generating Monthly Reports
- Resolution of Queries
- Other ad hoc Purchase Ledger duties
- Min 2+ years Purchase Ledger experience
- Experience working as part of a busy finance team
- High level of expertise in use of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- Experienced in the use of online banking
- Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines and workload
- Ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Good numeracy and time management skills
- Keen eye for detail
The ideal individual will have current or previous experience within a similar role, ideally within a Property Consultancy or similar field.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.