Part-Time - Purchase Ledger Clerk
£ Competitive DOE
We are pleased to be working on behalf of a client with an immediate need for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk who can join their team on a part time basis.
It is envisaged that the hours will be c.20/week but this may fluctuate slightly.
- Purchase Ledger including
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Account maintenance
- Other adhoc Purchase Ledger duties
- Min 2+ years Purchase Ledger experience
- Experience working as part of a busy finance team
- Practical knowledge of computerised accounts packages
- High level of expertise in use of Microsoft packages including Excel and Word
- Ability to multi-task, manage deadlines and workload
- Ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Good numeracy and time management skills
- Keen eye for detail
The ideal individual will have current or previous experience within a similar role, ideally within a construction company or similar field.
Please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.