Part-Time Finance Officer (Maternity Cover)
Salary c.£10.00 - £12.00 per hour DOE
We are pleased to be working with a client who wishes to appoint a part-time Finance Officer to join their team on a temporary basis to cover Maternity. It is envisaged that the hours will be c.32/week but this may fluctuate slightly.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Cash reconciliations.
- Purchase ledger - matching, batching and coding.
- Reconciling Purchase ledger statements.
- Processing Sales invoices.
- Preparation / processing of Nominal ledger journals, accruals and reconciliation of control accounts.
- Assist in the production of financial statements / reports.
- Preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required.
- Generating financial statements / reports.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
Essential eligibility criteria:
- Recent relevant experience in a finance team (Minimum of 2 years)
- 5 GCSEs (or Equivalent) pass grades to include English and Mathematics
- Experience in accounts packages
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office packages
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter by CLICKING APPLY or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.