Part -Time Credit Controller
Salary c.£23 - £24k FTE DOE
On behalf of our client, McKinty Associates are delighted to invite an experienced Credit Controller to join the busy Finance team within this wholesale business.
This is a new role and it is envisaged that the hours will be c.20/week, the preferred set hours for the post are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 12.30pm.
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Managing the company’s credit control function with responsibility over several large Sales Ledgers (£4/5M plus)
- Allocate all payments
- Maintain Cash Received Book, contact customers for payment, and maintain a Record of responses
- Liaise with Sales Reps, regarding journey plans and cash collections.
- Take responsibility for accounts to go on stop & credit limit exceeded.
- Take responsibility for all legal action for both ledgers bad and doubtful debts.
- Preparation of the Overdues and Bad Debt
- Preparation of Credit Insurance claims
- Prepare and distribute month end sales reports
- Investigate Queries
- Open New Accounts and obtain Trade References/Credit limit where applicable
- Previous credit control experience – minimum of 3 years in a large company
- Experience of accounts in Republic of Ireland
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong IT skills and ability to work to deadlines.
- Keen eye for detail
The ideal individual will be currently working in a busy finance department. This is a fantastic opportunity where the right candidate will be able to add value to the existing team.
Please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date – this is a guideline only.