Part-Time Accounts Technician
£23K - £25K FTE DOE
We are pleased to be working with a client who is enjoying a significant period of growth and now wishes to appoint a part-time Accounts Technician to join their team. The ideal candidate will play a pivotal role in the provision of timely and efficient accounting information.
It is envisaged that the hours will be c.25/week but this may fluctuate slightly.
- Preparation of accounts to trial balance
- Account reconciliations
- Reconciliation and banking of income
- Reconciliation and invoicing of credit accounts
- VAT returns
- Generating accounting reports
- Liaising with external auditors
- Ad hoc duties as required
Essential eligibility criteria:
- Accounting Technician qualification (or equivalent)
- Recent relevant experience in a finance team
- Experience in accounts packages (Sage Accounts)
- Experience of accounts preparation to trial balance stage
- A good understanding of Microsoft Office packages
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team player
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.