Part Qualified Accountant
£24k per annum
Our client is a leading manufacturing business and due to internal promotions, they have a requirement for a Part Qualified studying accountant to join a team of 10 in finance. The organisation has a local workforce of 300+ which is growing. We envisage the perfect candidate will be perhaps 2-year post graduation with a 2.1 degree in a finance related degree and will have gained 2 years’ experience working in a finance team.
You will want to gain more experience in financial reporting and management accounts and this role will give you this opportunity.
Main duties will include:
- Working closely with the management and financial accountants you will be responsible for managing control accruals and prepayment schedules.
- Review GL and PL postings.
- Prepare various sales, KPI reports and statistical returns and also VAT returns and Intrastat returns.
- Prepare monthly management accounts.
- Experience in preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Experience in maintenance of integrated computerised management information systems.
- Above average IT skills including strong Excel.
Please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.