Newly Qualified Accountant (Permanent Post) 20-30 hours
£31-35k depending on experience
Our client is a leading social enterprise and due to growth they have a need to enhance their finance team. This role will be c20-30 hours with some flexibility to suit the right individual. This is an interesting post within a diverse business and would be the perfect job for a Newly Qualified Accountant wanting some work life balance but also a challenging and rewarding career.
Main duties will include:
- Work closely with the head of finance and assist in preparation of monthly management accounts
- Development of budgets and reporting on variances
- Assist with year-end accounts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of regulatory returns
- Production of meaningful KPI reports
- Day to day supervision of finance team and department
- Development of financial controls and procedures
The ideal candidate:
- Newly qualified Accountant with strong financial reporting skills and experience
- Experience of preparing management accounts
- Proven communication skills and able to work with operations team in providing meaningful insight across various areas in the business
In return for your dedication and experience you can expect a flexible working arrangement and excellent remuneration. Holidays are 27 days + 10 stats (FTE). There is also an auto enrolment pension and life insurance after a qualifying period along with health and wellness initiatives.
Please email your CV in complete confidence to Sara McKinty VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON.