£ Competitive DOE
Our client is a fast-growing mortgage advisory business with an expanding branch and client network who are seeking a proactive Mortgage Advisor to join their expanding team.
- Offering an independent service to clients for mortgage and protection advice.
- Liaising with clients (telephone and face to face) completing appointments for mortgage and protection products covering all compliance, fact finding and suitability questions.
- Performing analytical searches for mortgage and protection products.
- Providing clients with financial reviews and product recommendations.
- Producing leads through networking and cold calling.
- Building rapport with clients to maximise opportunities.
- Ensuring all advice is accurate and meets with financial regulations.
- Preparing and submitting files to providers and compliance.
- Managing your own workload and diary.
- Adhoc admin duties
- CeMAP qualified.
- Comprehensive understanding of mortgage regulations.
- Recent Mortgage Sales/Advice experience.
- Extensive knowledge of mortgage and insurance related products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Able to work confidently to targets.
- Problem solving skills and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded qualified technical mortgage professional who is seeking a new opportunity.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter VIA CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.