Salary c. £25k - £30k DOE
McKinty Associates are delighted to be working exclusively with a dynamic and forward-thinking green energy business who have an immediate need for an experienced finance professional to join their business.
This will be a varied role working closely with a small established team, the ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the day to day finance operations.
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliation
- Accounts preparation to trial balance stage
- Accurate filing and record keeping
- General administrative tasks
- Relevant ad hoc duties as required
Essential eligibility criteria:
- Accounting Technician qualification (or equivalent)
- Excellent Ledger experience
- Recent relevant experience in a finance team
- Experience of accounts preparation to trial balance stage
- Proven IT Skills especially Sage and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- A Team player
- Enjoys working in a busy office and works efficiently and proactively
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter by CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.