Executive Personal Assistant
Salary c.£21-£26k DOE
Our client is a successful and growing Media Company who have a need for an Executive Personal Assistant to work closely with the senior team. It will be essential that any new addition is a team player with a strong work ethic. The ability to effectively communicate and manage a busy workload with deadlines will also be key.
This is an excellent opportunity with an exciting and growing business. This role will initially be offered on a 6-month contract with the potential for this to be extended for the right individual.
Main Duties will include:
- Providing support to 2 Managing Directors and Heads of Department.
- Managing day to day activities.
- Managing diaries.
- Set up and manage conference calls.
- Typing confidential correspondence.
- Organise and arrange meetings.
- Collate and distribute agendas.
- Attend meetings / take minutes where necessary.
- Management of notifications to all staff for general office updates.
- Organising travel arrangements for the MDs and other staff as required Inc. International travel.
- Process expenses claims and produce expense reports.
- Reconcile credit cards.
- Drafting new and managing existing contracts Inc. Phones and utilities.
- Scanning, photocopying and filing.
- Answering phones and emails.
- Ad hoc duties as requested.
- Previous experience in a similar role (2 plus years).
- Experience managing multiple diaries.
- Experience arranging travel.
- Excellent communicator and able to build relationships and rapport.
- Professional demeanour and well-presented.
- Computer literate - including strong Microsoft Outlook, Excel & Word skills.
- Experience of working in a fast-paced office environment.
- Team player.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Adaptable and flexible attitude noting the wide array of tasks.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter by CLICKING APPLY or Tel me on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.