Corporate Accounting Manager (Fully Qualified ACA /ACCA with people management experience)
c £44k + excellent benefits
Our client is a global administration services business who have diversified their client portfolio. We require a qualified ACA/ACCA who has the technical capability to manage all finance processes for a PLC listed business made up of 20+ windfarm entities
Key duties will include day to day management of workflow and management of monthly management accounts processes. These include detailed variances and close contact with the client organisation. You will also be instrumental in preparing final statutory accounts.
This is an exciting opportunity for a meticulous, proactive and technical Accounts Manager and we envisage the person who gets this role will be either ACA or ACCA with people supervision and FRS 102 Experience
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and display a thorough understanding of all entities within each client’s structure, the nature of their transactions and reporting requirements.
- Establish and develop relationships with designated clients responding to client driven requirements positively.
- Act as an additional senior level of contact for ensuring and enhancing client service and service level expectations.
- Develop and maintain a process to ensure the timely delivery of client accounting requirements.
- Establish reporting process for new clients based on agreed documentation and client reporting requirements.
- Conduct a quality review on all financial reporting and communications prior to sending to clients for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure that current accounting standards and best practice principles are applied to the accounts production process and kept current as such standards and principles develop.
- Contribute to the development of the Company’s IT systems and accounting software to maximise the efficiency of the accounts production and payment process.
- Ensure the Company’s policies and procedures are used and adhered to within the accounts team and to be part of the continuing development of those policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Sound technical accounting knowledge, either ACCA or ACA qualified.
- Advanced excel and IT skills
- Meticulous attention to detail,
- Excellent organisational and planning skills including managing expectations which will include determining that which is important versus that which is urgent
- Excellent presentational, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to enhance client service and service level expectations
- Professionalism and ability to win the respect of clients
- The ability to lead and inspire a team
- The drive to make continuous improvements
- Maintain an enthusiastic and flexible approach to the varying tasks and respond positively to meet or exceed deadlines and client expectations.
Please email your CV in complete confidence to Sara McKinty VIA THE APPLY BUTTON