Salary c.£30 - £35K DOE
On behalf of our client a dynamic and growing operator within the leisure industry, McKinty Associates are delighted to invite an experienced Company Accountant to join the expanding Finance team within this multi-site business.
Managing and developing a small finance team and day to day running of all aspects of the finance function you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of Budgets, forecasts.
- Financial analysis and investigation of variances.
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and cash flows.
- Prepare and present KPI reports.
- Supervision/maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes.
- Liaising with auditors.
- VAT returns.
- Recent experience within a similar financial/accounting role.
- Strong analytical skills and Financial process experience.
- Experience of statutory reporting.
- Organised and efficient
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills including Excel experience.
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter by CLICKING APPLY or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.