Commercial Accounts Handler
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
We are pleased to be working with a leading insurance broker who are now looking to appoint an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler to join their growing team.
Working collaboratively within a busy office environment supported by an experienced team. The successful candidates will inherit a book of clients managing their expectations whilst servicing their insurance needs ensuring changes are dealt with, and all required adjustments to existing policies are made.
This role would suit an experienced Commercial Account Handler looking to take the next step in their career with the opportunity for professional development and a genuine opportunity for career progression.
- Being a point of contact for existing and new clients handling all queries
- Providing professional insurance advice and service
- Servicing and amending existing policies dealing with renewals and Mid-term adjustments
- Working closely with Insurers to obtain new business quotations and renewal terms
- Production of all renewal communications to clients including; Renewal Reports, Market Quotations, Renewal Presentations, Disclosure Documents etc
- Supporting the Account Executives with their clients
- Updating and maintaining current office systems including data management
- Adhere to FCA regulations
- General office duties
- A minimum of 2 years previous experience working in an insurance/ brokerage environment.
- Ideally you will already have attained or will be working towards CII qualification.
- Strong working knowledge of computerised insurance systems
- Excellent commercial insurance product knowledge
- Strong academic record including Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above
- Excellent communicator and able to build relationships and rapport
- Professional demeanour and well-presented
- Computer literate - including strong Microsoft Excel & Word skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Keen eye for detail, Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to manage deadlines and workload
- Adaptable and flexible attitude noting the wide array of tasks
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter by CLICKING APPLY or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.