£ Competitive DOE
On behalf of our client, McKinty Associates are delighted to invite applications from experienced Bookkeepers who have worked in an Accountancy firm. Working with a large mix of clients this will be a busy client facing role.
- Bank reconciliations
- Credit card reconciliations
- Payroll (Weekly and Monthly)
- Preparation of TAX returns
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Preparation of Financial reports
- Maintain filing and archive as required
- General Bookkeeping duties including Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years bookkeeping experience
- Fully IATI qualified / part qualified accountant / experienced bookkeeper
- Good numeracy and time management skills
- Strong IT skills and ability to work to deadlines
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to manage deadlines and workload
- Team player
- Enjoys building lasting relationships with clients
Please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter via clicking on the APPLY BUTTON or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early. Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date - this is a guideline only.