Salary £Neg DOE
McKinty Associates are pleased to be working on behalf of a well-respected Belfast based practice with an immediate need for an experienced Accounts professional to join their busy team.
This is a busy and varied role within a supportive team reporting into a qualified accountant, significant training and development opportunities are available. You will undertake a hands-on role preparing accounts, bookkeeping, and some tax and payroll responsibilities for a mixed client base across many sectors.
While we are seeking applications from qualified Accounts Technicians applications from those nearly qualified may be considered.
Main duties will include:
- Basic personal and corporate tax
- VAT Returns
- Processing Purchase / Sales Invoices
- Annual Accounts / Year End Accounts
- Ah hoc duties as required
Essential eligibility criteria:
- An IATI qualification (or equivalent)
- Previous experience in a similar role would be desirable (1 Year in Practice)
- Be proficient with relevant accounting packages and IT software
- Motivated and flexible attitude
- Have the ability to manage a busy and varied workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to liaise with clients across a range of sectors
- Team player
- Keen eye for detail
- Effective communicator
To apply for this role please forward your CV ASAP to Paul Coulter VIA CLICKING APPLY FOR THIS JOB or Tel on 078 0384 3023 to discuss further.
Applications for this role will be considered immediately with a view to placing the right individual ASAP, so please register your interest early.
Please note, the opening may close in advance of advertised closing date – this is a guideline only.