Employment Type: Part Time - 6 months
Minimum Experience: 2-3 years
About the Job
McKibbin Commercial Property Consultants is one of the most successful commercial property firms in Northern Ireland.
The Practice is a progressive firm providing a wide range of services nationally and locally to an active and expanding client base.
We are now seeking an Accounts Assistant with minimum 2-3 years experience. Experience in a similar property related role would be preferable although not essential.
- Responding to all Property Management supplier queries
- Posting of supplier invoices & credit notes and processing supplier payments
- Rates processing for Vacant Units
- Processing payments of rents to Landlords
- Processing all fee invoices including receipt of fees
- Amendment of Supplier/Client bank details and contact information
- Processing commercial invoices and updating supplier information
- Assisting the Financial Controller where necessary
- Experience of TRAMPS property management software and Sage Accounts software would be preferable
Curriculum Vitae, which will be treated in the strictest confidence, should be sent by email using the apply button below
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER