Vacancy Reference - 16335
Kennedy Recruitment are working in connection with their Public Sector client to recruit a temporary Staff Officer Accountant to be based in Belfast. This is a full time role, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (flexi hours available), and it is expected to last for 6 months. The following duties will be required -
* Production of monthly management accounts.
* Salary planning and forecasting.
* Production and submission of monitoring forms to Departmental Finance Division.
* Co-ordination and submission of Monthly Cashflow Forecasting Returns.
* Assisting with ad hoc finance returns that come in from Central Finance.
* Assisting with finances in relation to the PEACE IV Programme.
* Production of ad hoc finance reports e.g. Finance Report for Programme Boards.
* Management of budget and processing payments for new Higher Level Apprenticeship Steady State Programme.
* Review and action regarding Monthly Prompt pay report and Monthly Compliance Report for Youth Policy Division.
* Management of specific finance for Finances and Statistics Branch
It is essential that interested candidates meet the following criteria -
* Essential - Qualified Accountant
* Desirable - Experience of central government resource accounting
Candidates will be required to obtain an Standard Access NI check at a cost of £26
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.
For this role, Kennedy Recruitment is acting in the capacity of an employment business.
Kennedy Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a Corporate Member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Kennedy Recruitment adheres to all current employment legislation.
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.