Vacancy Reference: 18230
We are currently recruiting for a SO Accountant for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 40hours per week, with an hourly rate of £10.95. This vacancy is expected to last for 6-9 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate information regarding monthly accruals / prepayments is submitted within deadline
- Ensure PIP monthly costs/ service credits are validated before payment
- Authorise payment of monthly fixed/variable/accommodation or other contract costs once adequately validated
- Ensure monthly contract performance is recorded and monitored against service levels
- Ensure monthly performance reports are completed accurately and distributed to appropriate stakeholders
- Liaise with business areas/ ASU to accurately forecast contractual volumes
- Management Accountant
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain a Standard Access NI check at a cost of£18.00.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.