Vacancy Reference: 17768
We are currently recruiting for a EOI Accountants Technician for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, consisting of 37.5hours per week. This vacancy is expected to last 3 months with a possible extension.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The post holder will contribute to a number of business critical activities within Finance Branch. These include:
- Assist in the preparation and submission of the initial budget and in-year budget monitoring rounds.
- Conduct monthly variance analysis, ensuring that all variances are appropriately explained and action taken as necessary.
- Assist in the preparation of a budget plan for the next Spending Review.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of financial returns to the Department.
- Provide financial oversight and advice to business areas in support of the identification and delivery of savings plans, budget pressures and easements. Also ensure that expenditure is appraised, evaluated and complies with NICTS, the guidelines in advance of projects commencing.
- Ensure the timely and effective preparation, submission and review of business cases, maintaining and updating business case policy, templates, logs and returns.
- Accountants’ technician with one year’ experience and who is a member of one of the CCAB bodies.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain a Standard Access NI check at a cost of £18
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.