Vacancy Reference: 17742
We are currently recruiting for a DP Accountant for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday 9:00am- 5:00pm consisting of 37hours per week, with an hourly rate of £12.24. This vacancy is expected to last until 30.09.19 with possibility of extension.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Act as first point of contact for branches scientific staff for all financial queries / support.
- Provide branches with regular financial analysis and interpret to assist project leads and Branch Heads with financial management
- Provide adhoc and/or regular financial training to scientific staff
- Hold monthly meetings with Branch Heads to inform annual organisational forecast outturn.
- Collate findings of monthly branch meetings and provide report in pre agreed format to finance line management
- Manage the R&D project reporting in line with policies
- Have successfully completed the professional examinations and be a full, current member of at least one of the following bodies:
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland;
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in Scotland;
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales;
- The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants;
- The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants;
- The Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy;
- The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Ireland.
- Have at least a total of 2 years post qualification experience, gained within the last 5 years, of acting has a financial business partner
- Have experience of leading, managing and motivating staff who often need to work to tight deadlines and on tasks where high quality information and guidance needs to be available for managers
- Excellent communication, relationship building and negotiation skills
- Good IT skills and level of competence in Microsoft Office packages including Excel
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain a Standard Access NI check at a cost of £18.00
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.