Vacancy Reference: 17723
We are currently recruiting for a Deputy Principal Accountant for the Belfast area. This will be a full-time temporary role, Monday to Friday consisting of 37 hours per week, with an hourly rate of £12.24. This vacancy is expected to last for 3 months initially, with the possibility of an extension for up to 6 months.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure accurate information regarding monthly accruals / prepayments is submitted within deadline
- Prepare Financial budgets for the business area
- Monitoring and Control of in-year expenditure and completion of Monitoring Round Exercise
- Preparation of Monthly finance report
- Provision of financial advice and completion of various adhoc exercises including business case review
- Management of the Urban and Local Government finance team
- Finance background
- Chartered Accountancy qualification
This role provides an exciting opportunity to join an industry leading business, committed to ensuring that their customers receive a first class level of service and offering genuine opportunities for career progression.
For more information on this role or any other vacancy please call us on 028 90330 555
Please note only those candidates shortlisted may be contacted.
Candidates will be required to obtain a Basic Access NI check at a cost of £18.
Please note that a criminal record will not necessarily be a bar to obtaining a position. This will depend on the nature of the position and circumstances of the offences.